Put on your VR headset and prepare to explore our kitchen in full 3D.
Enjoy walking around and interacting with some parts of it just like you were there.
Instantly change the look and feel of the kitchen by selecting a different material finish.
Explore the kitchen from a child’s point of view or as a tall person.
Find the drawers that can be opened. Pick up a frying pan and place it on the stove.
Recycle the vegetable skins in the waste sorting station.
Try our “teleport” function.
This is an experience where we expect you to spend about 5 minutes.
It is a pilot/test that we will support until august 2016.
This kitchen is very similar to a kitchen in the 2016 IKEA Catalogue, can you find it?
Find press release here:
We would love to get your input on what you would like us to change/add/create in this kitchen or in our next VR experience.
Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
For best experience read below
For best experience the virtual floor have to match your physical floor. If not, the room will feel slightly to small or to big. Calibration instructions below. You also should set the IPD (distance between the centre of your eyes in millimeters) on the headset to your personal values.
Fine calibrate floor Height Calibration:
1. Put one of the hand controllers on the floor
2. Use PageUp/PageDown to move floor up or down 1 centimeter
3. Press "S" on keyboard to save to next session
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 -4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 980 or equal
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Yes
- Additional Notes: HTC Vive VR headset with two working handcontrollers