Do you like the horror games? Do you like to feel scared? Do you like the Puzzles? Do you like the mental challenges?…welcome to Inside: Before Birth…
If you woke up alone in the darkness and trapped… What would you do? Run away or continue?
I only say you… When the darkness hunts you, you don’t know what is real…
The young Lucy was walking to school like anyday, while she was looking the landscape, she felt a strong pain in her heart… She fell down.
When she woke up a red light was dazzling to her face. She wasn’t in her school… She was in a locked room… She woke up in a red room…
Could you help her?
- Spooky ambient
- Hard puzzles, you need explore and use the logic to resolve them.
- A told story through a visual way
- Full 3D graphics
- Fully optimized game with different graphics levels and brightness control
- Two languages: English and Spanish.
- 3D Sound
Advices to play
Play alone, in the darkness and with headphones.
- OS: XP
- Processor: Intel Celeron G1840 2.8Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 610 2GB GDDR3
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Low quality settings in game.