About This Content
As you all might know, being dead does not mean being unable to die again. What happens when you die twice? Nobody knows, but everyone is fairly certain that an after-afterlife is utter rubbish and an absurd fairytale.
What is certain is that being lost in Niflheim, the land of the dead, is inconvenient. A group of wizards learned this the hard way. So in order to get out they devised a plan – to go up and see if they can get out that way. With neither a rope, ladder, helicopter or multi-purpose ascension ointment, their only choice is to try to build themselves upwards… using the bodies of their friends!
- Step on both living and dead to reach the top of this PVP Map
- Grab a scythe and harvest success!
- Avoid falling off of the pile of corpses and into the moist river of tears
- OS:Windows XP/ Vista/ Windows 7
- Processor:Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900. Integrated Graphics (laptops) are not supported
- Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
- Sound:Direct X-compatible sound card
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
- Additional:Requires Base Game Magicka, Offline Multiplayer: up to 4 gamepads, Online Multiplayer: DSL internet connection or greater