Magicka: Wizard Wars is a Spellcasting Action PvP game with the humor and the dynamic realtime spell system of Magicka. Players form teams of four and blaze their way across the battlefield, combining magical elements on the fly to create hundreds of spell combinations with wildly varying effects.
Each player can personalize their wizard with unique gear and Magicks, complete with tongue-in-cheek references to popular media and current events.
With friendly fire, short rounds and unpredictable strategies, Wizard Wars gives both novice players and experienced MOBA veterans a unique tactical depth in every encounter.
The time is now to get up, gear up and go to war!
- 3 Game modes: 4-on-4 team play, 1-on-1 Duel Mode, and the brand new Soul Harvest mode that allows 4-on-4 team play with base defense and NPC battles.
- Fight intense battles – Co-op spellcasting, wielding fire and dragons as your weapons.
- Show your skills in fast-paced action, dynamically choose your spells on the fly to counter your opponents’ attacks.
- Friendly fire is in full effect, staying true to the Magicka tradition of “accidentally” killing your friends.
- 100 Robes, Staves, Skins, Weapons and your Humor of choice, 100s more to come – Be the Wizard you want to be!
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 or later
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB NVIDIA GeForce 9800 / ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT or greater OR on-board (integrated): Intel HD 3000/4000 or greater
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card