Experience some of the fiercest battles of WWII across North Africa with Mare Nostrum. Building on the realistic, tactical game play that made Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 a fan favourite, Mare Nostrum lets players battle it out in an all new setting.
Featuring British, Australian, German and Italian nations, choose from a range of authentic weaponry or crew one of 10 fully realised vehicles. With 8 different battle environments the game play is varied from gritty street to street fighting in urban surroundings to all out tank warfare in the open desert. This is North Africa, but not like you have seen it before.
- All new theatre of war North Africa in the Mediterranean theatre brings an exciting new setting to Red Orchestra
- 3 new nationalities featuring all new characters and voices including British, Australian, and Italian solders
- 6 all new vehicles featuring British and early war German armour
- Man 4 new Anti-Tank cannons to knock out approaching armour
- Choose from 8 brand new authentic infantry weapons
- 8 battle locations ranging from wide open deserts to urban settings
CPU: 1.2 GHZ or Equivalent, 512 MB RAM, Video Card: 64 MB DX9 Compliant, 2 GB free hard drive space, DX 8.1 Compatible Audio, Windows XP
Recommended: CPU: 2.4 GHZ, Video Card: 128 MB DX9 Compliant with PS 2.0 support, Sound Card: Eax Compatible
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, fully updated
- Processor: 1.2 GHZ or Equivalent
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia, ATI, or Intel GPU with hardware-accelerated drivers
- Hard Drive: 2 GB free hard drive space