Overhaul Games brings MDK2 back to the PC in incredible high definition, with enhanced graphics, sound, and gameplay. See the classic action platformer the way it was meant to be seen, heard, and played… on a PC!
Kurt Hectic in his snazzy suit with ribbon chute is back to save the universe. This time he is teamed with the genius Dr. Hawkins and the 6-legged gun-toting robotic dog, Max. Together they must out-sneak, out-blast and out-think their enemies as they attempt to reclaim the Earth from a vile alien menace.
And this time they’re in HD.
All three characters – Kurt, Doctor Hawkins and Max are playable, each has his own levels, powers and items and a completely different gameplay focus. Kurt is about stealth and sniping, the Doctor has a few direct attacks but also has the ability to create items and effects out of simple household objects, while Max is a cigar smoking, quad gun toting demolition squad of a dog. Key Features
- 10 Levels
- Over 20 Enemies
- Three different player characters, Max, Dr Hawkins and Kurt
- Unique levels and items for each character
- Brand new HD graphics
- Enhanced audio from the original sources
- Tweaked gameplay – now Easy really is Easy, while Hard is BONE CRUSHING!
- OS:Windows XP
- Processor:Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- Memory:512 MB RAM
- Graphics:GeFroce 8800GT, OpenGL 3 compatible
- Hard Drive:1 GB HD space
- Additional:Many Intel HD video chipsets do not fully support OpenGL 3 and may prevent the game from running.