Medusa’s Labyrinth is a mythological first person horror game set in ancient Greece. It takes myths and legends that have stayed with us for over 2000 years and mix them together in a game that blends horror with stealth into a unique experience.
The player will have to carefully pick their path through the abandoned hallways on Temple Island, through winding catacombs and dark corners to solve the mysteries that lurk within the labyrinth.
The game was originally planned to be a part of a much larger game, but we decided to launch this version as a short free adventure, so anyone with a Steam account can play it without paying a dime. We really hope you will enjoy the experience, as we made it public for just that reason: For you people to get a glimpse of what Medusa could have become with a longer production time and additional funding.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 64bit, Windows 8.1 64bi
- Processor: AMD® A10 5750M 2,5 Ghz or Intel® Core ™ i5-4210H 2.90GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 860M / ATI Radeon ™ HD 7970M
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 sound device