Nominated as a IGF Seamus McNally Finalist, NightSky is an ambient action-puzzle game that offers a gameplay experience unlike any other—cerebral challenges fill uniquely designed picturesque worlds. The player must maneuver a sphere by using realistic physics to advance; each of these worlds is broken into different areas. The original soundtrack by experimental jazz musician, Chris Schlarb will further heighten the surreal experience.
- 2D platform/puzzle-based gameplay
- Advanced 2D physics model
- Multiple difficulties with unique topography
- 11 massive levels, each with expansive areas to explore
- Multiple “vehicles” each with specific uses and dynamics physics
- Additional secrets and unlockables