Developed by lone designer Rich Edwards with music created by legendary chiptune artist Syphus, Pineapple Smash Crew is a fast paced tactical blast-em-up! PSC features tight squad formation shooting, aliens, robots, zombies and grenades- loads and loads of grenades! Level up and choose wisely from an assortment of devastating grenade-launched weaponry… PSC’s unique modern-retro flavour will take you back to the classics of old then smash you back into the present with a ‘ka-boom!’
- 13 grenade types including: rockets, laserbeam, whirlwind, mine, holo-decoy and tele-frag!
- Randomly generated ships, never play two the same!
- 4 power-up types: Slow-time, Invincibility, Four-Times-Damage, and Strike Fear!
- Toe-tapping frantic retro soundtrack by Syphus (un-mute that trailer!)
- Access computer logs detailing the notorious ‘Wasabi War’ responsible for the space-shipwrecks!
- OS:Windows® XP SP3
- Processor:Intel® Pentium® 4 (2Ghz) or AMD® Athlon 64 (1.6GHz) processor or better
- Memory:1GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA 6600 or ATI X700, 256MB GPU memory or better
- DirectX®:DirectX® 9 or later
- Hard Drive:50 MB HD space
- Sound:DirectX compatible sound card