About This Software
The amazing PlayClaw video capture tool gives customers incredible power!
PlayClaw has been designed to make full use of multi-core processors and hardware accelerated H.264 codecs, which ensures the outstanding quality of the output with a minimal impact on system performance. PlayClaw will record full HD videos of your gameplay with high frame rates with your audio commentary with minimal possible performance hit!
The other nifty feature is PlayClaw’s ability to render helpful overlays over game screen. PlayClaw will show you who’s speaking in games using Teamspeak 3, leading to better teamwork. Check your GPU/CPU load and temperatures right in game with PlayClaw’s overlays. Overlays are fully compatible with the latest versions of Windows and graphics engines.
At A Glance:
- Capture game video with optional recording game audio
- H.264 encoding with hardware acceleration (Intel QuickSync, NVidia Encoder, AMD VCE encoder)
- Streaming to YouTube, Twitch and other RTMP services
- Special capture desktop mode in Windows 7, 8/8.1 and 10
- Adjustable video recording frame rate and size
- Up to 16 audio sources
- Unique pre-recording feature
- Output in multiple formats (AVI, MP4)
- Capture screenshots
- Various overlays: voice overlays for Teamspeak 3, FPS, CPU/GPU statistics, timers, etc.
- Webcam overlay support
- Support for 3rd party overlays via plugins system.
- Multithreaded compression code
- Realtime audio preprocessing engine
- Profile-based settings
- Compatible with PunkBuster & Valve Anti Cheat
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2-cores CPU with SSE support
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel/AMD/NVidia graphics card
- DirectX: Version 8.0
- Additional Notes: Administrator rights to run software are mandatory.