Pointless is a game about destroying Dots. Each Dot you destroy adds one point to your score. You can add your score to a global point pool, and see how many Dots have been destroyed globally. Rad!Features
- Dot destroying action.
- Five different weapons; Laser, Pulse, Wide, Bomb and Chain. Destroy thousands of Dots!
- A Global count of all Dots destroyed, using the magic of the internet.
- Eleven unlockable palettes, destroy Dots to any colour.
- Alex, he/she’s literally a talking head. Can you find a way to be attached? Character building!
- An authentic Retro Game Gal aesthetic, right down to that 160*144 pixel screen.
- Steam Achievements, show off your Dot destroying skills.
- Steam Trading Cards, you’ll have to earn those badges!
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 1.6 Ghz or faster
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 256MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 120 MB available space