Portal 2 Sixense Perceptual Pack is a free stand-alone game, developed with the Intel Perceptual Computing SDK, custom-designed for exclusive use with the Creative Senz3D depth and gesture camera, which is required to play this title.
Portal 2 is not required to play Portal 2 Sixense Perceptual Pack.
- Portal 2 Sixense Perceptual Pack enables players to experience the Portal 2 world with low latency, intuitive and immersive motion control using their hands.
- One to One: Reach into the environments with your hands, place cubes and redirect lasers with precision, intuitively.
- 7 new exclusive maps: The Portal 2 Sixense Perceptual Pack includes a set of custom single-player maps with puzzles specifically designed for the Creative Senz3D camera.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 8 / Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 or higher
- Processor: PC or laptop with 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ processor or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card must be 128 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for Pixel Shader 2.0b (ATI Radeon X800 or higher / NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or higher / Intel HD Graphics 2000 or higher).
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Additional Notes: Camera Required: Creative Senz3D Depth and Gesture Camera