Pythagoria is a brain-teasing number puzzle game.
The puzzle is simple to explain: find the missing value, which is denoted by a question mark highlighted in color. The only mathematics you need to know to get started is that the area of a rectangle is the length multiplied by the width. Only basic math knowledge is required to understand and solve the puzzles.
Here’s what makes the puzzle hard: you are not allowed to use fractions in the solutions. All area puzzles can be solved using only whole numbers.
Pythagoria is fun, brain-teasing puzzle game made for all ages. Solve the area puzzles from easier ones to harder ones, and remember that some of problems need kind of inspiration to solve.
– 60 Unique Puzzles
– 5 Steam Achievements and Steam Trading Cards
– Freehand drawing on the puzzles
– Calm BGM Music
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 1.4+ GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel GMA 500/NVIDIA GeForce 6200 or equivalent
- Storage: 100 MB available space