About This Content
Is your game missing a bit of atmosphere?
The Futuristic Atmospheres music pack by composer Joel Steudler features 15 ambient soundscapes that set the stage for exploring abandoned spaceships, surviving the apocalypse, blade running, bug hunting, and plugging into whatever matrix your game requires. These creepy, eerie, desolate, and dark tracks are a scifi toolbox you can use to construct memorable moods.
This music pack contains:
- 15 atmospheric soundscapes
- Over 30 minutes of total music
- Themed to fit with the Futuristic Tiles resource pack, but general enough to work in fantasy, horror, or present-day settings.
- OS:Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Processor:Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
- Memory:512 MB RAM
- Graphics:1024 x 768 pixels or higher desktop resolution
- Hard Drive:400 MB HD space