About This Content
For the first time in SpellForce, you play not as the hero to tell his story, but rather as one of the NPCs. The stories of the scenarios are set before Faith in Destiny and are briefly mentioned there. The scenarios pick up these discussions of their past and tell these stories in detail.
The Golden Fool
Ever since Amun Kar invented the game of stones Drakkar, there has been a legend of the golden fool, a stone that was created only once, and defeats every other stone. After Carla was defeated in Shadow Wars, she risks everything to find that stone to regain her reputation as Drakkar champion. The search begins in the Tuscari Desert, but she soon realizes that she isn’t the only one looking for the fool. A bitter battle for the golden fool soon arises…
- Play as Carla the Drakkar champion and search for the golden fool
- At least 4 hours of genuine SpellForce feel in the Tuscari Desert
- Experience an exciting and mysterious story around the mini-game Drakkar. Ascend to the throne of Drakkar players.
- 70 % RPG and 30 % RTS with lots of puzzles and tricky situations
- OS:Win XP, Vista, Win7
- Processor:Intel Pentium ® IV 1.5 GHz
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:3D graphics card with 128 MB RAM (compatible with GeForce 4 Ti or higher)
- Hard Drive:5 GB HD space