About This Content
Lock on target – Bohemia Interactive has launched Take On Helicopters: Hinds – the first official DLC for Take On Helicopters. Bringing in a variety of helicopter gun-and-gameplay, Take On Helicopters: Hinds enlists players to become the pilot of the most iconic helicopter gunship ever: the Hind.
Take On Helicopters: Hinds presents three highly detailed variants of the Hind: the Mil Mi-24P, Mil Mi-24V and Mil Mi-24 SuperHind Mk.III – featuring interactive cockpits, retractable landing gear systems and various weapon loadouts. They are accompanied by brand new singleplayer challenges, which showcase the various roles a Hind can play on the battlefield. Five new Time Trials invite players to master the Hind’s distinctive flight dynamics. Last but not least, a new multiplayer death match scenario lets players battle one another as pilots, gunners, or both.
Take On Helicopters: Hinds comes with ENG/GER/CZ/IT/FR/SP localization, features 3 difficulty modes (beginner/trainee/expert) and includes optimized controls for mouse-and-keyboards, gamepads and joysticks.
- Range of Hind variants – Highly detailed Mi-24 V, Mi-24 P and Super Hind helicopters across a range of over 25 different liveries (covering most nations operating the gunship)
- Unique Hind attributes – Interactive cockpits, flight model, retractable landing gear and weapon systems
- Realistic sound effects – Samples recorded from real-life Hind helicopters for an extra level of detail
- Singleplayer challenges – A set of gameplay challenges showcasing ground attacks and aerial support
- Time trials – Put the helicopter through its paces in 5 tough timed checkpoint races
- Multiplayer gameplay – New adversarial scenario available over LAN/Internet; battle it out against other Hind teams
- Pick-up-and-pilot controls – Designed to be played with mouse-and-keyboard, gamepads and joysticks
- OS:Windows XP
- Processor:Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz or faster
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT or ATI Radeon 4850 with Shader Model 3 and 512 MB VRAM or faster
- Hard Drive:20 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX 9.0c compatible audio-card