About This Content
The Dream Machine is an award-winning adventure game about dreams and voyeurism. It’s built by hand using materials such as clay, cardboard and broccoli. Five out of six chapters have been released so far.
In Chapter 3 of The Dream Machine, Victor enters the dream of his sleeping wife in an effort to shut down the mysterious dream machine, only to find himself on board a leisure cruise manned by multiple copies of himself.Key Features
- World: Explore a creepy apartment complex and uncover the mysteries within. Get to know your neighbors and discover their secrets.
- Story: Delve into the minds of strangers and loved ones as you’re trying to save them from The Dream Machine.
- Graphics: Wander around beautifully detailed environments built using physical clay models and hand-crafted sets.
- Puzzles: In order to progress you have to solve puzzles ranging from simple pushovers to fiendish brainteasers.
- Music: A haunting original soundtrack weaves through the narrative, emphasizing the surreal atmosphere of the game.