The Visitor is a VR ONLY horror experience about an unexpected visitor calling to your door in the middle of the night. The game relies heavily on atmosphere, utilizing a dark environment to make the player both as nervous and uncomfortable as possible. The Visitor does not require any controls. Visual cues such as flickering lights inform the player of where to direct their gaze, so simply put on your VR headset and enjoy.What does The Visitor run on?
- HTC Vive
- Rift CV1 (Please read the discussion titled "Running on CV1" if you are using the CV1)
- Oculus Rift DK2 (0.8.0) or (1.3.0)
Why The Visitor?
- Ideal VR experience for scaring friends and family.
- It is a great introduction to VR
- Only takes 10-12 minutes to complete, so scaring a friends is quick and easy
- No controls required (just a headset), so don’t worry about not being familiar with game controls
The Visitor was made with the intention of being as accessible as possible, so because of that, absolutely no controls are required. You just need to put on the headset, look around, and enjoy 🙂
- OS: Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: Dual Core 2.33 GHz Intel or 3.0 GHz AMD
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 8800, AMD Radeon 4850 or Intel HD Graphics 5200 or better (1GB graphics memory or more
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X Compatible