About This Content
Theatre of War 2: Battle for Caen is an expansion pack for the critically acclaimed Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943, an historical real-time tactical wargame. In Battle for Caen, players will control units of the British 11th Armored Division during Operation Epsom and Goodwood which took place from June 26 to July 19, 1944. Get ready for strong opposition though from the forces of the 2nd, 21st and 1st SS and 12th SS Panzer Divisions and witness even more spectacular battles involving dozens of impeccably modeled AFVs and hundreds of soldiers.
- Brings totally new Theatre of War on the Western Front to owners of ToW2: Kursk 1943.
- New historical British campaign “Battle for Caen”.
- Over 40 new UK, Wehrmacht and SS units and infantry squads were added to the already expansive unit list of the original Kursk 1943 game. Including: Daimler Littlejohn, Gepard, Crusader III AA, 3 inch mortar, Achilles, Challenger, Cromwell, Churchill, Sherman Firefly, PaK 43, Tiger B with Porsche turret, Pz. III M, Pz. IV H and “A” and “G” Panthers.
- Eight new Normandy maps are also playable in multiplayer and with the scenario generator.
- Authentic markings on all vehicles.
- Numerous additions of UK and German infantry weapons and ammunition, including PIAT, StG 44, Panzerschrek and Panzerfaust 30.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon64 X2 (2,4GHz or better)
- Memory: 2GB
- Video Card: nVidia GeForce 6600 or AMD Radeon X1900 with 256MB RAM or better
- Audio Card: DirectX 9-compatible
- HDD: 3.5GB free hard disk space