About This Content
The Edinburgh-Glasgow Expansion Pack is a recreation of the line from Edinburgh Waverley to Glasgow Queen Street via Falkirk High, and including the Grangemouth Intermodal terminal and refinery area. Originally dating back to 1842, the line runs through open countryside passing through several stations including Haymarket, Linlithgow, Polmont, Falkirk High and Bishopbriggs, and passes the famous Murrayfield Stadium outside Edinburgh and the world famous Falkirk Wheel. Also included is the Falkirk Grahamston Branch between Polmont and Greenhill Upper Junction and the Class 170 Turbostar DMU. The route features highly-detailed models of both terminus stations, all stations along the line and the expansive intermodal terminal and refinery area, complete with atmospheric sound effects. The Edinburgh-Glasgow Expansion Pack has been developed by Thomson Interactive with a focus on the ‘driver’s eye’ view, all station and line-side features being fully detailed and more distant landscape features represented with simpler detail to improve game rendering performance while driving.Includes
- Class 170 DMU.
- Full Edinburgh to Glasgow via Falkirk High route, with Edinburgh Waverley, Haymarket, Edinburgh Park, Linlithgow, Polmont, Falkirk High, Falkirk Grahamston, Camelon, Grangemouth Intermodal Terminal, Croy, Lenzie, Bishopbriggs and Glasgow Queen Street.
- Six scenarios plus four free-roams.
- OS:Windows® Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor:Processor: 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo (3.2 GHz Core 2 Duo recommended), AMD Athlon MP (multiprocessor variant or comparable processors)
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:512 MB with Pixel Shader 3.0 (AGP PCIe only)
- Hard Drive:6 GB HD space
- Sound:Direct X 9.0c compatible
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
- Additional:Quicktime Player is required for playing the videos