About This Content
The Interwar Engineer sprite pack adds unique uniforms for armies using engineer divisions in the interwar period between WWI and WWII.
From 1919 and forward, twelve countries will receive new, unique and historically accurate uniforms. Besides enhancing the visual appeal of your armies, it will also help you identify which of your armies have the important engineer units very quickly.
The set includes 12 engineer uniforms:
- US armies receive new engineer uniforms
- Processor:Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900 with a resolution of at least: 1024*768
- Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX Compatible Soundcard
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
- Additional:3-Button Mouse, Keyboard, Speakers and Internet Connection for Multiplayer. Victoria II (base game) and A House Divided expansion required